- There is just something about shiny fabrics that I love for Fall. <3
It gives me the vibe of having a very prosperous and shiny holidays!
I love the face that Moschino went fearless and showed the model's underwear on this one.
Talk about swag!
- The classy silhouette from this outfit topped off with bright McDonald-ish colors showed that classy girls can have fun too. I especially LOVE the sunglasses on this one <3
- For Winter, I always think about sweaters!
and this one isn't just an ordinary sweater, it's a freakin' Spongebob one!
- By now, you must've noticed that the collection takes us back to 90's to early 2000's
but it ain't 90's yet without denim!
and this strapless dress paired with gold accessories are HAWT! oh and don't forget the snapback ;D
- Who knew wearing Junk food packaging could work?
I just love how the draping showed complimenting patterns from the light fabric.
- Now you're talking!
I feel like this epitomizes the collection.
It's luxury mixed with mass-driven labels to create a fun yet classy look <3
- If I am Rachel Zoe, I swear I literally DIED right now!
This outfit is based from my taste and my soul!
I just love how badass, quirky and sexy it looks <3
- This I find very very cool!
A wedding gown made from nutrition facts <3
Perfect for crazy beautiful brides!
- I swear, i'm in love with Moschino's signature belt and I'd do a lap dance for one,
but this look doesn't only have one! It has more or less 30 :O
Wow wow wow!
- My number 1 has to be the 1st look to walk out the runway.
It's just soooo wearable and interesting <3
and I never stopped thinkin about it throughout the whole show.
How about you?
Did you like this collection?
If so, what are your favorite pieces?