- I knew it! Light shades of pink will be on trend this season <3
There's just something about this feminine color that is very likable and i'm glad Karl saw it too.
I think anyone who would rock that slouchy trousers would look like a sophisticated princess! and that puffy bolero is a cute way to keep oneself warm.
- I find this look very interesting for it managed to use the deconstruction technique but still maintained the overall glamour feel that Chanel is known for.
I feel like the jacket and everything else would look so good when used with basic staples.
- The colorful metallic dress underneath that metallic jacket is just so glamorous.
- The strategical pairing of the black top with minimal colorful details together with that fitted high waisted artsy skirt is just brilliant. It gives an illusion of kaleidoscope explosion that started from the skirt all the way to the top.
- The classic Chanel jacket in an unexpected color <3
I love how they used a wild high cut printed sneakers for this classic jacket + skirt combo.
- This sleek coat starts off my top 5.
I just love looking at the fabric used here, it gives me an idea of having a very glamorous Christmas.
- For this look, I love the playful silhouette made by the jacket and the skirt.
The fabric used also screams Chanel, but my favorite part has to be the surprising pop of metallic silver <3
- For this look, I love how each piece compliments each other.
Nothing is getting washed out and nothing is standing out either, everything is shown beautifully and effectively <3
- For me this look sums up the whole collection.
There's the sporty vibe from the fitted deconstructed pieces and the classical feel is also present because of the jacket. The fact that this look is the 1st one to walk the runway also made me remember this.
- And lastly, these 2 are my top 1 :)
All my favorite elements are present here: the light pink color, the classic Chanel suit and Chanel menswear <3
These surely are the showstoppers for me.
How about you?
What are your faves from this collection?