Friday 28 June 2013

Red Velvet


Sorry if the title is kinda misleading. I'm not going to talk about the cake, but it's my outfit last Thursday that I wanna feature here.

If you don't know yet, I am a Fashion Design student; so it is understandable that one of the things that I look forward to everyday is the moment I dress up or get ready for school. 
I always enjoy mix and matching clothes that'd fit my mood and make me feel confident for the whole day, but sometimes finding the perfect outfit is hard to do; for you also have to consider comfort in choosing. 
If your outfit looks good, but you're not comfortable in it; then it's not good at all.

This outfit however hits both the look and the comfort:



(Vest from MURADITO)
This vest is one of my favorite staples because it is universal and could be worn with basics. If i'm feeling lazy to dress up, I could just pull a tank top and pair it with this and i'm good. Plus, this vest is also appropriate for the climate of our country.

Another thing that made me a sucker for this baby is its bedazzled skull detail on the back:


(shirt from Penshoppe)
The muscle tee underneath the vest is originally a t shirt and I just altered it to this for a cooler grungier vibe.

(Shoes from 21 MEN)
These suede boots are my buddies. They look good, and feel good as well. I love everything about it, especially its suede-like texture.

(Watch from Swatch's old collection, Bracelets from Divisoria)




(forgive me for doing this, I just had to :D) hahaha

Thanks for reading :))

No comments:

Post a Comment