Thursday 20 June 2013

Supernatural


"Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison"

Waddup!? I'm about to feature the outfit that I wore to school last Wednesday a.k.a. another ordinary day:






Okay, maybe it's not another ordinary day; for i'm actually wearing something fresh and colorful!
 I usually go with something grunge-y for that is what I consider my style and where i'm comfortable with; But taking risks is always fun and I won't have anything to lose anyways

The main reason why I wore this all colorful outfit is because I want to compensate my shirt. This shirt (apart from being really really colorful) completely describes me for the galaxy print is trendy (so am I!) plus it has the words "I am a dreamer" written in the middle of it. 

To top it off, I think this shirt has a psychological effect for it made me happy and energetic throughout the whole day :D

SEXY BACK!
(Shirt, shorts and shoes all came from MURADITO)

"Long hair, don't care" -sincerely yours, legs

(Rings and bracelet: Divisoria; Necklace: a gift from John Paul Policiano Ponla :P)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment