Sunday 29 September 2013

Pink Label

Although I don't wear pink a lot, I can still say that it is one of my favorite colors.
This is because pink gives me an impression of cleanliness and freshness. Every time I wear pink or see someone wearing it, I foresee them as very pleasant.

Earlier today, I ditched my grungy style for church and went for something preppy.

- This preppy look is made possible by my super loving Ninang Susan who gave me this dapper shirt!
With this, I wore my red varsity/baseball jacket to incorporate something sporty to the whole outfit.
I really like how these two elements turned out for they proved that you can wear pink and red together since they are both from the same color family, all you need to do is to put them in the right places. :D

-To balance my already colorful staple, I went for something light for both my pants and shoes.


- To top off my look, I went for a watch that compensates the sporty elements of this look.
This one is another gift from my Ninang Susan <3

That's all, folks!
Watcha' think? do I look good in Pink?

OUTFIT DEETS:
Shirt from Aeropostale
Jacket from Topman (old)
Pants from Top & Bottom
Shoes from Converse
Watch from Lacoste

Hype me on lookbook!

4 comments:

  1. You do! I love the colors!

    http://passionandunicorns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you look great


    will you like to follow each other

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pink shirt - you rocked it.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete