Tuesday 10 September 2013

Tribal Dancer

Hey everyone!
School is back, and i'm so ecstatic about it.
Why?
 For i'm already done taking up all of my boring general subjects and finally gonna start dealing with art related ones. It's about time professors feed my mind and ask me to do projects that're related to my majors which are Fashion and the arts, so expect more posts dealing with my crafts. :D

But for now, lemme share with you the outfit that I wore on the 1st day of this much awaited term (and my new hair!:)





Being a student in a school that doesn't require uniforms rules!
I can be whoever I want in whichever day I want to. :D
and for the 1st day of this new term, I decided to look like a dancer.
So in order for me to achieve this, I went on and made my harem pants as the focus of my outfit and paired it with a basic yet interesting aztec top.

To top it all off, I decided to give my new doc's a walk and rock em' with these aztec socks :)

Oh and did I mention I got a haircut?
Outfit Deets:
Shirt from MuraDito
Pants from Divisoria
Socks from Oxygen
Shoes from Doc Martens

Thanks for reading!
Hype me on lookbook:

No comments:

Post a Comment