Saturday 31 May 2014

FanBoy

I believe that every single one of us views someone as a source of inspiration; whether it be for the looks, style or life in  general. I have to say that mine has to be Miley. 
Yep, Miley freakin' Cyrus.

Why?
For I can genuinely relate to her and I'm attracted to her beauty both inside and out.
I can relate to her through the transitions that she made these past couple of months. I'm a big fan of changes and I loved watching her evolve from a Disney princess to the fearless woman that she is right now.

To better express my love,
I composed a Miley-themed outfit for this particular post.





Basically the main element that I wanted to show here is this super dope muscle tee from She Styles.
And what I did is paired it with comfy camo shorts, for I think that this combination is perfect for the Summer heat.
To make things more interesting, I also wore high socks that're printed with marijuana leaves, and I believe this adds up to the Miley vibe that i'm going for considering the things she been doing lately. lol

OUTFIT DEETS:
Muscle Tee from She Styles
Shorts from Teranova
Shoes from Nike
Socks from Mastermind Manila
Cap from MuraDito 

No comments:

Post a Comment