Thursday 24 October 2013

Reckless

"I've been reckless, but i'm not a rebel without a cause." - Angelina Jolie

Whaddup, guys!
Sorry for not posting often, it's just that i've been extremely busy with school.
Yep, I still have school for I go to CSB where the trimester educational program is being implemented and followed; the reason why "sembreak" is not included in my vocabulary.

But anyway, even though I don't have any form of breaks, weekends are always there to keep me sane.
I take every weekend as a time to have fun and last Sunday is not an exemption. This is because me and my siblings, together with their own families, decided to pay Tagaytay a visit.

And this is what I wore:


- I decided to wear this dope sleeveless hoodie that I got from a store called Push Thru.
I love it so much, for it is very appropriate for the bipolar weather here in the Philippines.

I've been itching to wear hoodies for about some time now, but often get discouraged to do so because of the warm weather. This hoodie however is still applicable for the heat (and for unexpected rains.)
Plus, I just love the printed words and symbols on it. It's the perfect mix of sportiness and rebelliousness.

To add up to the hoodie, I decided to wear a matchy-matchy Givenchy inspired cap.
Called it matchy-matchy for the black and white matches my top and the dark green undertone matches my cargo pants.

Being a Fashion blogger and the only techy person of the family(trust me, i'm the only Juane who have an instagram account. LOL!) bringing my gadgets is a must, and i'm talking about big and heavy gadgets like my DSLR and ipad; so I decided to bring a backpack with me.
I just love the print on this backpack and how it matches my outfit!

Shoutout to my brah for taking these pictures!
OUTFIT DEETS:
Hoodie from Push Thru
Pants from Mogao
Shoes from Caterpillar
Eyewear from Rayban

Hype this on lookbook:

4 comments:

  1. Love the statement on your hoodie vest. :0 I want one like that. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hoodie. Ang cool ng outfit mo :)

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete