Wednesday 9 April 2014

Derrick Rose

Yo!
It's me Derrick Rose guest writing for I Preach Fashion.
For those who don't know me, i'm a professional basketball player from the Chicago Bulls of NBA!

- Just kidding! It;s just me Raf in a replica of Rose's jersey. LOL!

anyway, this is gonna be another outfit post for the summer where I styled a Basketball Jersey :)
Tops like these are very applicable for the summer for they are breathable, comfortable and stylish all at the same time. :)



I'm honestly not a big basketball fan, I just find some players like-able for their personalities and skills and Rose is one of them. My brother is actually the one who is hooked to watching it and owns all the merchandise that i'm rocking. LOL!


OUTFIT DEETS:
Top and Cap - Borrowed from bro
Shorts - Billabong
Watch - Casio
Shoes(Air Jordan 4) - Nike

6 comments:

  1. Wow namn fashion na fashion pa rin kahit pang sports ang suot!
    I really really love your taste in fashion Raf, always cool and awesome :)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shempre! :)) Haha, thanks, Tin. You made me smile with this comment <3 haha :)))

      Delete
  2. Sooooo cool! ;-)

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top and cap !!!!!!!!!!!


    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Derrick Rose, ftw! Cool outfit yow! :)

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete