Tuesday 5 February 2013

Mr. Hefner

"Wake up in the morning, feeling like Hugh Hefner"


February 5, 2013 is the day me and my friends decided to match outfits. We all agreed to wear a certain element that would suggest other people that we are all very close and intact. This element is: Animal Print

When we first talked about our plan or "peg," I immediately thought about my gray leopard print pants. These pants look best when cuffed at the bottom, giving it a very relaxed yet sexy look. (Wit wew)

With all these given associations, I took Hugh Hefner a.k.a. Mr. Playboy, himself as my inspiration for this look; because he is effortlessly sexy. :D

Here, you can see a photo of Hugh Hefner and his signature clothing pieces: Smoking Jacket, Straight cut pants and Loafers

And this is my version of Hef's signature look:
(HYPE THIS LOOK IN LOOKBOOK HERE)

As you can see, I was able to channel Hef by wearing my over sized cardigan, relaxed jeans and loafers; however I also incorporated some patterns, spikes and studs to make it edgier and more of my own.

(Me, doing the Dani pose. Hey Dani! haha)






For this outfit, I also worn a shirt underneath the cardigan featuring a girl who can be associated to Hef's claim to fame; The Playboy Magazine.



(I know, these are deadly.)
(Cardigan from Forever 21, Shirt from Peanut Butter and Jerry, Pants from Forever 21, Shoes from MuraDito, Bag from MuraDito, Rosary from Rebel Gear, Vintage watch from my grandpa, Cross ring from Divisoria)

Felt like a pimp w/ my girls throughout the whole day :D
Will introduce them to you soon :)

That's all for this post,
Thanks for reading.
Please do comment and share my blog :D
Love,
Raf.













No comments:

Post a Comment